Over 70 years of revolutionary membership service.
We are excited to welcome Viriva Community Credit Union members to our family. The effective merger date was November 1, 2021. Here are important updates regarding the merger timeline:
- Account Information - It is important that we have your correct information on file such as phone number, account holders, etc. on file – this helps validate your Online Teller credentials, activate your cards, and more. If you need to make changes to your account or phone number, you can easily complete this by using our online forms library here. After you submit the form, it will take approximately one business day to update your information in our system – the phone number of record for your cards and Online Teller will then automatically update as well. You can also complete account updates at an American Heritage branch. Please note that we are experiencing heavy call volume.
- Direct Deposit – Please be sure to update any direct deposits with your new American Heritage routing number 236082944 and account number, which can be found in your welcome kit, on your new cards, or your Online Teller account under the "Member Service" section.
- Bill Payment – Your payees and scheduled payments will carry over to American Heritage’s Bill Pay system – please be sure to set up your Online Teller account and confirm.
- Online Banking – You can review instructions on how to activate your Online Teller and Mobile Teller service in the Merger Instruction Manual links on this page.
- Instruction Manual - American Heritage has provided a Merger Instruction Manual for all Viriva members, outlining the enhancements and changes to Viriva products and services. You can view the Manual here. In addition, this Manual was mailed to your address on record during the week of October 25. This mailing contains your new routing and account numbers, as well as your new Online Banking login credentials.
- Checks and Cards - By now those of you who have debit and credit cards with Viriva Community Credit Union should have received new credit and debit cards from American Heritage, which are to be used to access your accounts beginning November 1, 2021. Likewise, those of you with checking accounts will receive a new set of checks from American Heritage that you should begin using on November 1, 2021. In order to activate your card, you must use the phone number on record – if you need to update your phone number, please see the instructions above or visit an American Heritage branch.
- Warminster Branch - The former Viriva branch in Warminster has reopened as a branch of American Heritage. Viriva members can use that location or any of American Heritage’s 35+ locations. For a full list of American Heritage locations, visit our locations page here.
- VANA – Our Video Advisor service (VANA) can be reached directly from the link in the navigation at the top of this page or by clicking here. You can use VANA for a variety of account maintenance updates.
Welcome to the American Heritage Credit Union family!