Open an Account
If you've already submitted your information, you can check your application status here .
If you are interested in opening a business account, you can click here.
If you are already a member and would like to open another share or deposit account, visit your Online Teller by logging in above!
Ways to Become a Member and Open an Account
Declare your financial independence today. It’s easy to join American Heritage Credit Union! You are eligible to join American Heritage Federal Credit Union if any of the following apply to you:
- You are employed by one of our sponsor companies – you can view a list of sponsor companies here.
- You or an immediate relative live, work, worship, or attend school in one of our designated services areas, which include: The City of Philadelphia, as well as specific portions of the following communities: Ambler, Bensalem, Bridgeport, Bristol, Bryn Athyn, Butler, Cheltenham, Conshohocken, Fort Washington, Norristown, Penndel, Souderton, Southampton, Tullytown, Villanova, or Warminster Heights.
- You are an immediate family member of an American Heritage employee, current member or eligible member.
- You share a household with a current member or eligible member.
- You can join by becoming a member of the Kids-N-Hope Foundation.
- If you have any questions about your eligibility, simply call or visit a branch to learn more!
We make it easy for you to join American Heritage! Complete the simple online process to get started here.