Online & Mobile Banking
Bank on your terms with our state-of-the-art technology, convenient credit union benefits, and friendly service from a dedicated local team.
Easily and securely access your accounts from your computer or mobile device – no branch required.
- Check account balances and transfer funds
- Monitor activity with free eStatements
- Bill Payments - manage all of your bills and payments in one place. Avoid late fees by scheduling payments in advance or setting up recurring payments.
- eAlerts - this easy setup allows you to quickly find out about low balances, new transactions, or suspicious activity.
- Card Controls - this safety feature allows you to activate a debit card, submit a travel notification, manage overdraft privilege, deactivate a lost or stolen card, change authorization limits and more.
- View your FICO® Score
- ePay - easily make person-to-person transfers to friends and family
Mobile Teller App
Whether you’re at home, at work, or on vacation, enjoy 24/7 account access right on your phone.
- Get all the features of our Online Teller through our free, easy-to-use app*
- Deposit checks from anywhere with eDeposit**
- See your balance at a glance with Fast Balances
- Use ePay to easily make person-to-person transfers to friends and family
Instant Account Alerts
eAlerts are text or email messages sent to your phone, mobile or desktop device that inform you of important information. Messages include direct deposit received, low balance in your account, when checks clear and much more.
To sign up for eAlerts:
Log in to Online Teller and click on the “eAlerts” Tab or log in to your Mobile Teller App, click on the "Member Service" Tab, and click on the "eAlerts" option.
Bill PayerAmerican Heritage's Online Bill Payer makes paying bills better, easier and more convenient than ever. You control the amount of the payment and the designated date that each payment is sent and schedule payments in advance to automatically transfer funds from your Credit Union account on the day you specify.
Free FICO® Score
All American Heritage members with an Online Teller account have access to see your updated FICO® Score FREE each month!
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and other countries
Using your smartphone, use our free* eDeposit service inside of our Mobile Teller app to deposit a check to your account so you don't have to stop by a branch!
* The eDeposit application is available to qualified members only.
You can use your smart device to make purchases with your American Heritage credit or debit card – even if you left your card at home. Our cards work with Apple Pay®, Google Pay™, and Samsung Pay®, so add your card to make faster, more secure purchases at thousands of merchants.
Text us at 264328 "AMHFCU" to chat with a Member Advisor. We can help with basic, non-account specific questions when you are on-the-go!
Our eStatements are convenient electronic records of your monthly account activity that are secure and environmentally-friendly. Sign up for eStatements in Online Teller or our Mobile Teller App.
Manage your American Heritage account with a simple call. Utilize multiple account management tools 24/7 with Phone Teller.
Call 215.969.8200 to start using Phone Teller!
My Money Manager
This easy-to-use financial management tool, available through our Online Teller and mobile app, helps you plan and control virtually every area of your finances, with functions to help you budget, categorize expenses, create savings goals, and much more.