Simple ways to make your debts more manageable.
Effectively keep track of and pay down your debt, no matter how much you owe.
- Keep an up-to-date log of who and how much you owe.
- Create a bill payment calendar with due dates and pay off dates.
- Pay at least the minimum amount each time a payment is due.
- Pay on time whenever a payment is due.
- Consider consolidating debts to make them more manageable.
- Don't wait to ask a professional for assistance if you are unable to keep up with payments.